Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,371 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.380 BRL / USD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 181% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,824 ($3,871) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,400 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)