Cost of living in London, United Kingdom vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,999 prices entered by 402 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.135 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 232% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,277 (£2,982) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 80 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)