Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 366 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.271 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 71% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,305 (€1,962) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $1,626 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Whitehorse costs C$6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)