Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.344 BRL / USD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,353 ($2,312) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,900 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leipzig costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Pasto costs COL$5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 2 hours ago)