Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,111 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.504 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,417 (S/. 4,930) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Gramado costs R$ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Zurich costs CHF 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £710 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Ensenada costs Mex$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 1,100 (about 3 hours ago)