Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 703 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03255 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,700 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 4,938 (₨151,701) in Lahore.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 600 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)