Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 608 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03341 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,100 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,378 (₨160,977) in Lahore.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Richards Bay costs R 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 20,000 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Imphal costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)