Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina vs Santo André, Brazil
WARNING! La Plata has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in La Plata.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 796 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06600 BRL / ARS *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 11% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,426 (ARS $112,524) in La Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lviv costs 650,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 3 hours ago)