Cost of living in Kyiv, Ukraine vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 743 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18751 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyiv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,718 (35,826₴) in Kyiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bratislava costs €27 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)