Cost of living in Kremenchuk, Ukraine vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18089 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kremenchuk (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,900 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,320 (29,410₴) in Kremenchuk.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Coimbatore costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £23,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Murcia costs €140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bauru costs R$ 4.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,023 (about 2 hours ago)