Cost of living in Kolkata, India vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 497 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07332 BRL / INR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 18% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,400 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,249 (₨71,590) in Kolkata.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$14 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)