Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 305 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.156 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 85% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,721 (C$3,301) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,400 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 650 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in São Paulo costs R$ 21 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)