Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04851 BRL / KES
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 4% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,080 (Shilling145,940) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lviv costs 650,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 3 hours ago)