Cost of living in Kingston, Canada vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.102 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 86% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,972 (C$3,406) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,500 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 80 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)