Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00544 BRL / RWF
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 9% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,095 (1,487,234 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,400 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨180 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lubbock, Texas costs $299 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)