Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18846 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,900 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,681 (30,145₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ludhiana costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)