Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Santo André, Brazil
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00012 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,700 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 4,957 (﷼ 40,399,290) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Whitehorse costs C$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)