Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 105 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.102 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 102% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,912 (C$3,148) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Neuquén costs ARS $99,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)