Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 523 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04426 BRL / NPR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 6% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,000 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,588 (₨ 148,857) in Kathmandu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $858 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £762 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sheffield costs £1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kingston costs J$350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$42,990 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Volgograd costs руб 900 (about 3 hours ago)