Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Santo André, Brazil
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09712 BRL / SDG *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 48% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,219 (105,221 Pound) in Kassala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,900 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.89 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)