Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01257 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 40% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,100 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 4,249 (338,010 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Luis costs ARS $600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 45,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)