Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18192 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 37% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,982 (54,871 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,300 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 250 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨700 (about 4 hours ago)