Cost of living in Kanpur, India vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07090 BRL / INR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 34% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,700 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 4,425 (₨62,413) in Kanpur.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)