Cost of living in Kampong Cham, Cambodia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00133 BRL / KHR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Cham (Cambodia) is 8% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,300 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,740 (5,078,614 Riels) in Kampong Cham.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Berlin costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Río Cuarto costs ARS $1,110 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 1 hour ago)