Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25394 BRL / ZMW
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 14% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,000 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,027 (23,732 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $19,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jerusalem costs 5.34 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)