Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06940 BRL / AFN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,800 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,631 (95,541 Afghani) in Kabul.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $762 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bratislava costs €27 (about 3 hours ago)