Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020.
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,100 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,241 in Juiz de Fora.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (22 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Coimbatore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)