Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 265%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 120 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.166 BRL / USD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 209% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,010 ($4,067) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 250 (about 4 hours ago)