Cost of living in Jammu, India vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07226 BRL / INR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 17% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,700 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,567 (₨77,046) in Jammu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Galaţi costs 1,000 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mérida costs Mex$ 389,990 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jerusalem costs 5.34 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 2 hours ago)