Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 381 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00037 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 28% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,490 (Rp 25,751,859) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,400 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampico costs Mex$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dongguan costs 20元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 4 hours ago)