Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,179 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.661 BRL / HKD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 195% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,419 (HK$33,905) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨28 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chernivtsi costs 110₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)