Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.606 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 201% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,447 (12,735 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Hyderabad, India costs ₨45 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 133 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Lisbon costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 240 (about 2 hours ago)