Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.624 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 120% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,039 (25,704 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,300 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)