Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.683 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 118% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,893 (NZ$4,315) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,300 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 3 hours ago)