Cost of living in Győr, Hungary vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01759 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,100 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,850 (389,486 Ft) in Győr.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)