Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 788 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.371 BRL / USD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 28% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,202 ($1,713) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 4 hours ago)