Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020.
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,900 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,217 in Guarulhos.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £301 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Minsk costs 80 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 55 lei (about 4 hours ago)