Cost of living in Guam vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.332 BRL / USD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guam is 148% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,321 ($3,436) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,400 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Perpignan costs €950 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Minsk costs 700 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 290 (about 2 hours ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Taipei costs 167 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pula costs 4,000 kn (about 3 hours ago)