Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 202 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.624 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 124% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,580 (23,365 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Luis costs ARS $600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 45,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr14,000 (about 3 hours ago)