Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00271 BRL / CDF *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,642 (2,817,835 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 55 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 5 hours ago)