Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 111 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.350 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 102% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,921 (€2,350) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,400 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 185,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)