Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07226 BRL / INR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 21% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,900 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,432 (₨75,181) in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lviv costs 650,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 2 hours ago)