Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02534 BRL / GYD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 45% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,009 (395,011 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,900 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Islamabad costs ₨144 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Salvador costs $300 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Albacete costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)