Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02548 BRL / GYD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 47% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,707 (420,268 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,300 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,587 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,065 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (about 3 hours ago)