Cost of living in Genoa, Italy vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.419 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 98% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,435 (€2,093) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 4 hours ago)