Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.48628 BRL / BWP
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 14% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,126 (P16,710) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,100 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 1,061 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 3 hours ago)