Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.810 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 16% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,446 (9,186元) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lviv costs 650,000₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 2 hours ago)