Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05109 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,366 (¥281,225) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Neuquén costs ARS $99,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,300 (about 3 hours ago)