Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.418 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 98% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,875 (€2,006) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Zanzibar costs 7,200 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salamanca costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)