Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.435 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 99% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,552 (€2,261) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,300 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 69 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.65 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Lusaka costs 1,300 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)